Monday, September 9, 2024

A Ugandan man commonly known by name as DINI is alleged detained in Rutshuru for sodomising a Congolese male juvenile


 I came to learn about this story some 24 hours ago that this notorious Ugandan man sodomized this young Congolese whom he had employed as a help in his shop at bunagana town council in kisoro district.This forced me to get my tools for an intelligence study and there are alot of reports that pin this man to this evil act of  gayism.There are alot of reports from DRC and Uganda that confirm that this man has sodomized many male youth and the victimised youth have not got justice.He has been arrested on several incidences but to later be released after paying bribes of 2m and above.But at this time Ugandan civilians from Bunagana,Muramba,nyarusiza ..are very happy that he has been detained in an area controlled by M23 where they convincingly believe that M23 will punish him well to stop that vice of sodomy.My Undercover investigative research in both bunagana of Uganda and DRC,shows that civilans know well that this man has been sodomizing the vulnerable youth and has several times paid bribes to go unpunished.One civilian from Bunagana of Uganda said "at least now since he has been arrested and taken tve o an area controlled by M23 he will have no chance to survive punishment".Actuality on ground is that people in Bunagana are happy that at this time they are sure that he will be punished since it will not be easy for him to bribe the M23 who are strict on the observation of civilian human rights.As I talk now,they are sayings and rumours that this man commonly known as DINI is either locked in one of the cells in Bunagana or Rutshuru but what all people pray for is M23 punishing him because it is alleged that in Uganda he has dubiously survived punishment after bribing law enforcers.

I was shocked that he even allegingly sodomized one of my relatives,a thing I came to learn of yesterday and to me personally i would wish M23 to punish him severely!And to me ,it is true that he is arrested and is in an area you control do not let go unpunished! 

I cannot establish some of the facts of my investigative study here.. but any one who feels can add on this story can push more info to my email...IThis idiot should be punished!!!! 

.....why has he sodomized many Ugandans for several times and all this time and yet non has talked about it???? Some of you are going to answer this and probably you will understand this that we write and why...,




...For God and My country

...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nyamulagira getting to eruption

 Proffessor Charles Balagizi, scientific director of the OVG, specified that "the eruption consists of an overflow of lava from its cra...