Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Conversation between the judge and vital Kamerhe during the opening of the trial at the prison on this ended Monday in Makala.

This letter above shows there is still more Vital kamerhe must answer.

Judge: how did you intervene in the implementation of this program? Director of Cabinet or any other quality? What role did you play in delivering this program?
Kamerhe: I am cabinet director of the head of state. We have to run the program of the head of state, which is already a new situation and usually the program is the prime minister. By what we had a prime minister from an assembly that had just been swept away by a new assembly and we didn't have a prime minister and the president of the republic should cross arms for 7 months and do nothing? So I intervened on behalf of the President of the Republic to get this work done and that we can meet the urgent needs of the Congolese people in the education, health, roads and even free education at home then many know that free is part of the 100 day program. We choose what seems to create confusion and move on.
Judge: Thank you and the court asked the question, how did you intervene?
Kamerhe: Director of Cabinet of the Head of State.
Judge: and that's it?
Kamerhe: yes that's all
Judge: another question, do you know Mr. Samih Jammal who is on your right?
Kamerhe: I'm going to know him in what title? all economic operators, all providers have gone to the commission, they got validated there.
Judge: have you never met him?
Kamerhe: I've met a lot of people in my life. How do you want me to remember thousands of people we met during the election campaign.
Judge: as far as you're concerned, you have no idea?
Kamerhe: I say no
Judge: and the accused Muhima, do you know him?
Kamerhe: you know that Muhima I know him by name, it was today that I discovered the face and was amazed by what I asked everyone, is Jeannot already there. Because our administration of ours, the one I led to the president of the republic, it is no longer the administration to receive the agents in the offices it is the notes on the documents. The customs clearance documents I wrote to the accountant in transfer quickly at Mr. Muhima in charge of logistics to speed up the process. This annotation is here, I don't need to see it. I don't touch the money, I don't transfer for Jeannot, everyone does their job. And me this is the notebook I look at, is it the containers of Mbuji-Mayi have arrived, yes, part. The containers of Kinshasa? Yes, all the containers have arrived, from Kananga? No because we didn't pay, is it in Lobito, South Kivu? No by what we didn't pay, is it in Dar Es Salaam of Matadi? No by what the government hasn't paid yet, it's in Istanbul. What do you want us to say again?
Attorney: Mr. President asked you the question, he answered twice but not the same. He replied that he intervened as a cabinet manager and supervisor and I did not alone, we were with others and coordination. But in the end, he intervened to stress that he intervened as a cabinet manager. I would like the Clerk, if he can repeat, so that the Clerk would note not only that he intervened as a cabinet director but a supervisor as well.
Judge: can you specify.
Kamerhe: it's tendentious, it's tendentious, that's how I didn't want lawyers to come say I'm not going to answer. Then all these little traps left and right...
Judge: can you specify in relation to this?
Kamerhe: is one inconsistent with the other? I'm not saying I'm a supervisor, we were a monitoring team, 9 in total. The document, it's here, read it. There was Mr. vital Kamerhe, director of cabinet, he had Mr. Kolongele, deputy director of cabinet, there was Mr. Yav Minister of Finance, there was the governor of the central bank, the minister of budget of the time, there was had the of representative... all of that.
Judge: you were 9 in total?
Kamerhe: 9 in total, in addition to this 9, there was coordination. What's amazing here.
Judge: who was coordinating?
Kamerhe: it's Monsi vouseur Nicolas Kazadi, traveling ambassador of the head of state.
Judge: thank you, please sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's explosion in Mogadishu led to death of up to 15 people

 :  Abdihakim, a police officer, was among those killed in the Alshabaab explosion at General Kaahiye Police Academy in Mogadishu. Alshabaab...