All East Africans using Facebook, Instagram,and emails are in danger of loosing their data

Facebook,Instagram and Google users are again at a risk of intrusion,.I have warned facebook.com and MTN Uganda over this security hole.. iqm Wondering how a local phone number sends a security verification code before Facebook sends it... I have been testing the security of my social media accounts and today I was shocked,a local phone number sent me a security verification code first and then Facebook sent the same code later!!! And I real know that this is very abnormal.... I have been alerting all telephone communication companies in East Africa about this insecurity!!! Citzens using phone numbers and email accounts are at a danger of loosing their data!!!! Something should be done to iron out this nonsense.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MTN uganda on is on fire because of espionage,fraud,tax evasion and unfair competetive tendencies

United kingdom's Coronavirus Contact Tracing App Assists 'Surveillance State'

Citzens have done a great work in the arrest of an armed robber