Sunday, June 30, 2024

UPDF must be critically analytical on some of such social media videos circulating in kinshasha!

 


I know some weightless chicky brats will be lamenting that" Kano akawandika bino keyitaaa kyiiiiii...."....my innocent answer is that the responsibles should learn!You can confuse Museveni on this and that but IAM very sure that  there are somethings you cannot dare confuse him about and on....just trust me!!!Museveni's best gun is the local people...we know well that you do not like him.


This is a among videos got from the OSINT targets and sources in DRC....there are videos running on social media that after the capture of kanyabayonga,a group of such jeeps entered DRC and they claim alot I don't want to put here not that I fear to put it here but I fear that If I put it here the bad ones will use it to excerbate the situation.Alot of people want to see the DRC uganda diplomatic ties dropped or spoilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nyamulagira getting to eruption

 Proffessor Charles Balagizi, scientific director of the OVG, specified that "the eruption consists of an overflow of lava from its cra...